Advent Catering Equipment recommends regular Planned Preventative Maintenance, as a minimum annually to satisfy health and safety compliance and for those with a more demanding operation, more frequent maintenance visits are advised, which can prevent those untimely and expensive breakdowns.
Our own vast experience has proved that regular maintenance will help prolong the life expectancy of commercial catering & refrigeration equipment.
- Bespoke number of planned preventative maintenance visits
- Full Asset Management
- Extensive Life Cycle Report
- Gas Safe Register Certification (CP42)
- Commercial Catering Equipment Electrical Competency
- F Gas Compliance
- Remedial Works Identification issued after each visit