Advent Catering Equipment also assess the effectiveness of the ventilation and extraction systems on all repair and maintenance visits. The object of the kitchen ventilation system is to remove cooking fumes, any excessive hot air, bringing clean input air, making the environment safe and comfortable.
- Remove cooking fumes at source from the appliance
- Ensure adequate ventilation to prevent lethargy and heat stress
- To make sure air movements within the kitchen do not cause discomfort
- Provide enough air for complete combustion of gas fired appliances
- Observation and testing of gas interlock system for compliance with Gas Safe Register